At 27, I still havent found Mr Right. So here's the challenge - 365 dates, in the shortest possible time! This is my collection of my funny, weird and hopefully fruitful attempts at “finding Mr Right”..

Location: My city - Johannesburg- multicultural, diverse, exciting..he must be somewhere here right?


Saturday, August 21, 2010

ET go home

 Day 12, 13 and 14

Once a month, every month, for about 3 days, everyone around me goes crazy.  I have no idea why they behave like this.  Its like they turn into some sort of alien species- and these are people who are otherwise perfectly normal.  They do the most annoying things, say the most irritating things and none of their jokes are funny.  I'd rather stay home and eat cake than listen to their drivel.  Fortunately, their madness is short-lived.

I didn't go on any dates in the past three days because the aliens have landed, and the likelihood of me turning into a dagger-throwing, cake-fueled, barbarian slicing up a significant portion of Joburg's single male population seemed like a legitimate possibility.  Instead I stayed home, watched National Geographic and tried on all my shoes (they don't talk back)

No comments:

Post a Comment