At 27, I still havent found Mr Right. So here's the challenge - 365 dates, in the shortest possible time! This is my collection of my funny, weird and hopefully fruitful attempts at “finding Mr Right”..

Location: My city - Johannesburg- multicultural, diverse, exciting..he must be somewhere here right?


Sunday, August 22, 2010

Didata: Part 2

Day 16

Didata called to ask me out for dinner - I happily accepted, mainly because I was working late and the thought of going home to make dinner was enough to make me not want to eat at all.  We went to Ninos in Rosebank, for a quick pasta.

After two dates with Didata, I know for sure, he's not the one for me.  I cant fault him at all - he's a fantastic guy, well-mannered, good-looking and meets all the minimum requirements of a having a job, clean criminal and credit record (don't ask how I know this)  But it just isn't enough..I'm trying to think of a legitimate reason for saying this, but I feel that me saying that it isn't enough for me, is enough.

If I changed perspective, and thought of it as dinner with a friend, then it was a great night.  Didata seems really keen on "us",..but I'm not.  He is apparently a great cook and has since invited me to his place for a home-cooked meal.  My favourite meal at that!

To eat: perchance to dream: ay, there 's the rub:
For in that meal of false hopes what dreams may come,


Would it be rude to ask for a take-away?

No comments:

Post a Comment