At 27, I still havent found Mr Right. So here's the challenge - 365 dates, in the shortest possible time! This is my collection of my funny, weird and hopefully fruitful attempts at “finding Mr Right”..

Location: My city - Johannesburg- multicultural, diverse, exciting..he must be somewhere here right?


Saturday, August 21, 2010

Didata: Part 1

Day 15

Finally went on the blind date with Didata.  He is sweet, well-mannered and easy-going.  Doesnt look like anything more than friendship, however it only been one date.  Think he'd make a good friend, though.  The whole experience was comfortable enough to warrant a repeat, so when he phoned the next day to ask me out for dinner, I didnt use my usual "have to wash my hair" excuse.

Also met an old friend of mine at the restaurant - we made plans to meet soon as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment