At 27, I still havent found Mr Right. So here's the challenge - 365 dates, in the shortest possible time! This is my collection of my funny, weird and hopefully fruitful attempts at “finding Mr Right”..

Location: My city - Johannesburg- multicultural, diverse, exciting..he must be somewhere here right?


Saturday, August 7, 2010

Blind Date

Date: 8 August 2010

Event 2: Blind Date

Set up by my oh-so-helpful boss.  She says he’s a great guy, (she also thinks our head-banging, snake breeding, profanity spewing, knife wielding colleague is a real softie - while I think she could have bodies in her boot).  

The problem with boss-lady is that she speaks in code.  “He’s great at admin” = hes stupid, “He’s a teddy bear” = hes fat, “He loves children” = yes all four of them, even though he cant remember each of their mothers names.

To her credit, she thinks Im great - and there aint no code in that
;)
Didata and I are gonna go out for coffee  - will update this blog to let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. Tell me more tell me more like does he have a car?
    ah ha
    ah ha
    .....

    ReplyDelete