At 27, I still havent found Mr Right. So here's the challenge - 365 dates, in the shortest possible time! This is my collection of my funny, weird and hopefully fruitful attempts at “finding Mr Right”..

Location: My city - Johannesburg- multicultural, diverse, exciting..he must be somewhere here right?


Friday, August 6, 2010

Birthday at Brightwater

So here starts the challenge..Having just (6 weeks ago) become single, I think the mandatory moping time is up and its time to dip my feet into the dating pool and see if I remember how to swim.

Date: 5 August 2010

Event 1: Birthday party

So yesterday I met a friend of mine for a coffee.  I mentioned we should go out soon - he said, ” How about tomorrow, its my birthday.”  Now really, whats the chances of his birthday being the next day?   Yet, when I checked the reference for all credible information (Facebook)..there it was - 5 Aug!
It was a group of 6 of us - didnt really know anyone except the birthday boy, had a great time though.  Made 4 new friends.

Status: Still single..but now I know how to get to Brightwater Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment