At 27, I still havent found Mr Right. So here's the challenge - 365 dates, in the shortest possible time! This is my collection of my funny, weird and hopefully fruitful attempts at “finding Mr Right”..

Location: My city - Johannesburg- multicultural, diverse, exciting..he must be somewhere here right?


Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mr Lip-Ice

Day 22:

Last night I went to Pigalle in Sandton Square with Mr PE - (to be re-christened "Mr Lip-Ice").  This is the first time we met as both singles.  Dinner was weird - his conversation seemed too rehearsed.  He kept applying and re-applying his Lip-Ice.  This aggravated me to no end.  Anyway the long and short of it was that I had a balsamic fillet and a creme brulee.  He had lip-ice, a greek salad, lip-ice, chicken-something, lip-ice, chocolate mousse cake, lip-ice..(you get the picture). The one really nice thing, though, was that he remembered exactly what I was wearing the first time we met.

I went back to my car to find the driver's door scratched.  Obviously some idiot hit it while getting into or out of the bay next to me. No note was left - I would have left a note - its the right thing to do, right?

Anyway, Mr Lip-Ice wants to stay an extra day in Joburg to go out to the movies. I would have gone with but I have to wash my hair tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment